Friday, June 10, 2005

Disco Another Day

Two days after I finally update the blog The Bush Whackers have an awesome new song. Coincidence? Yes.

The new song was a collaboration between me (Matt) and Nick. The new song is called Disco Another Day. The inspiration for the song came when we were at the Newgrounds audio section and decided it needed more disco. I started randomly making some beats and ideas and stuff with Nick, and eventually decided to start writing it down. We went through each section of the song and I wrote down all the different parts. There's no disco section in Newgrounds so I freestyle some funk in the middle so we could submit it to the Funk.

Disco Underground
All the cool Kats
Are ravin and clubbin
To the disco tracks

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free Ipod Nano site/blog. It pretty much covers chase free ipod shuffle related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home