Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Energy and Billy the Kid

Yea, I know, it's been a while since I updated the blog, I'm kinda lazy.

So anyways we have 2 new songs since last update.

One of them is Billy The Kid. It's all Teddy. I don't really know much of the history behind it.

The other is Energggy!. Let me just give a disclaimer, Energy is the worst, most garbage song ever. Well, maybe second worst, Buddy Christ is pretty bad too. Energy was completely done by me, Matt. The history behind it is we were sitting around at a party and I wanted to write a song, I looked for a piece of paper in the car and found a DTE Energy envelope. I then proceeded to write a song about Energy. It really is a terrible song, I put no effort or thought at all behind the lyrics, none at all. I had no real intention at all of recording it, then I was talking to Teddy a few weeks later, and he said record it, so I said ok, and did. The music for it is me randomly freesylin between 3 notes on the guitar. It is a terrible song. Don't listen to it.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger maximum blog said...

healthy energy drink great tasting energy drinks healthy energy drink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home