Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I Hate Newgrounds

OK, so I decided to make a 3rd Bush Whackers name to submit stuff that sucks, freestyles and what naut. What naut? Well anyways I made TheBWsGarbage, and submitted a Collin Freestyle, and Newgrounds banned the name. So then I made a new name, RndTBWBExtr (Random The Bush Whackers Band Extra) and submitted some Cokemusic beats, I made the name weird so they wouldn't relate it to TheBWsGarbage, and submitted Cokemusic beats because that got the name MembrsOfBushWhackers approved.

So anyways, they approved the name, I decided to submit one more Cokemusic beat, just to get them all out there, it is a name for garbage afterall. So I sign in to RndTBWBExtr, then submit the song, and for some reason it got submitted to MembrsOfBushWhackers. So now there are two sucky Cokemusic songs on the middle name. O well. Atleast it didn't go to TheBushWhackers.

So our names right now are:

TheBushWhackers - Our best finished stuff
MembrsOfBushWhackers - Supposed to be any ok song, in-progress song, or offensive songs.
RndTBWBExtr - Our garbage, freestyles and stuff.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free Ipod Nano site/blog. It pretty much covers free portable mp3 player related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Quickregister Guy said...

BushWhacker,

I saw your post
regarding on your .

You are welcome to place a link to
your blog or website on our high
traffic website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We have a specific category for on your .
Your listing will be indexed in the search
engines under on your . It will
also be a permanent link.

Thank you,

John,

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home